Approval of the text and its legal applications
Keywords:Istikhan, Text, Diligence, Evidence
The study showed the concept of approval, linguistically and idiomatically, and then the types of approval. It is the desirability of the text (the effect), the desirability of consensus, the desirability of custom or habit, the desirability of necessity, and the desirability of analogy. Approval or is it a matter of establishing the ruling with evidence and not approving, the result of the study was that approbation of the text (the effect) is not considered approbation in the idiomatic sense known to scholars of origins, but rather it is a ruling proven by evidence from the book or Sunnah, taking into account the honorable law for the benefit of the people, and the evidence is not approbation In its fundamentalist sense, which is based on the diligence of the mujtahid in what is not stipulated in the text, it is an act of pure evidence.
-Ibn Abi Sheba, Abu Bakr Abdullah bin Mohammed bin Ibrahim bin Osman al-Absi T. 235 Ah, book classified in hadiths and antiquities, investigation: Kamal Yusuf al-Hout, Library of Majority - Riyadh, I1, 1409 Ah.
-The son of Amir Hajj, Abu Abdullah Shamseddine Mohammed bin Mohammed bin Mohammed, is said to be the son of the timer (t. 879H), the report and inking, the House of Scientific Books, (1403 Ah - 1983, i2.)
- Ibn al-Arabi, Abu Bakr Mohammed bin Abdullah al-Ma'afari Al-Ashbili (t. 543 Ah), crop in the origins of jurisprudence, investigation: Hussein Ali al-Alidri - Saeed Fouda, Amman, Dar al-Bayrak, (1420 Ah - 1999, i1).
- Ibn al-Najjar, Taqi al-Din Abu al-Quwa, Mohammed bin Ahmed bin Abdul Aziz bin Ali al-Fotouhi, T972 Ah, Explaining the Enlightened Planet, Investigation: Mohammed Al-Zahili and Nazih Hammad, Al-Abikan Library(1418 AH - 1997, i2).
-Ibn Imama, Muwaffaq al-Din Abdullah bin Ahmed bin Mohammed al-Maqdisi, Rawda al-Nazir in the origins of jurisprudence on the doctrine of Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal, Al Rayyan Foundation for Printing, Publishing and Distribution, I2, 2002.
- Ibn Majeh, Abu Abdullah Mohammed bin Yazid al-Qazwini, T(273) E, Sinan Ibn Majeh, Investigation: Mohammed Fouad Abdi Al-Baki, Arab Book Revival House - Faisal Issa Al-Babi al-Halabi.
- Al-Amdi, Abu Al-Hussein Sayed al-Din Ali bin Abi Ali bin Mohammed bin Salem al-Foxi, T631 Ah, Sentencing in the Origins of Judgments, Investigation: Abdul Razzaq Afifi, Information Office, Beirut, Damascus.
- Al-Asnoi, Abu Mohammed Jamal al-Din Abdul Rahim bin Al-Hassan bin Ali al-Asnoi, End of Al-Sol Explaining the Access Platform, T772H, Dar al-Suriq al-Suri , Beirut, Lebanon (1420 Ah- 1999, i1).
-. Al-Babarti, Akmal al-Din Mohammed bin Mohammed bin Mahmoud, T786H, Care Explaining Guidance, Dar al-Fikr.
- Bukhari, Abu Abdullah Mohammed bin Ismail, the correct mosque assigned to the short hand of the Messenger of God, his age and his days, investigation: Mohammed bin Zuhair bin Nasser, Dar Al-Tuq al-Najat, I1, 1422 Ah.
- Bukhari, Abdul Aziz bin Ahmed bin Mohammed, T730H, revealed secrets explaining the origins of Al-Bazdwi, The House of the Islamic Book.
- Al-Bardisi, Mohammed Zakaria, Origins of Jurisprudence, Culture Publishing and Distribution House, Cairo.
-. Al-Baga, Mustafa Deeb, Influence of Differing Evidence in Islamic Jurisprudence, I5, Dar al-Qalam, Damascus, 2013.
- Al-Tarmadi, Abu Issa Mohammed bin Isa bin Sura bin Musa bin Al-Dahak, T279H, Sinan al-Tarmadi, Investigation: Mohammed Fouad Abdel Baki, I2, Library and Printing Company Mustafa Al-Babi Al-Halabi, Egypt, 1975.
-Al-Jarjani, Ali bin Mohammed bin Ali, T816H, Definitions, The Seizure and Correction of a Group of Scholars under the supervision of the publisher Dar al-Sama'a, Beirut, Lebanon, I1, 1983.
-The ruler, Abu Abdullah Mohammed bin Abdullah (T405 Ah), who is aware of the right, investigation: Mustafa Abdelkader Atta, House of Scientific Books - Beirut, I1, 1411 Ah - 1990.
- Al-Razi, Abu Abdullah Mohammed bin Omar bin Al-Hassan bin Al-Hussein al-Timi (T606H), Crop, Study and Investigation: Taha Jaber Fayyad Alwani, Al-Resala Foundation.
- Zarqa, Mustafa Ahmed, General Doctrinal Entrance, I3, Dar al-Fikr, 1967-1968.
- Al-Sarkhsi, Shams al-Umma Mohammed bin Ahmed bin Abi Sahl (T483 Ah), Assal al-Sarkhsi, Dar al-Marf, Beirut.
- Al-Sarkhsi, Shams al-Umma Mohammed bin Ahmed bin Abi Sahl (T. 483 Ah), Al-Mesout, Beirut, Dar al-Marf, (1414 Ah - 1993).
- Al-Shatabi, Ibrahim bin Musa bin Mohammed al-Lakhmi Al-Gharnati, T790H, Approvals, Investigation: Mashhour bin Hassan Al Salman, Dar Ibn Afan, T1, 1997.
- Toffee, Abu al-Rubaie Najmuddin Suleiman bin Abdul Qawi bin Karim Al-Saasari, T716H, Explanation of Al-Rawda's Acronym, Investigation: Abdullah bin Abdul Mohsen al-Turki, Al-Resala Foundation, (1407 Ah - 1987, i1).
- TurquoiseAbadi, Majdaldin Abu Taher Mohammed bin Yaacoub (T817H), Surrounding Dictionary, Investigation: Heritage Investigation Office at Al-Resala Foundation, Beirut, Lebanon, 2005, i8.
- Al-Qarafi, Abu Abbas Shihab al-Din Ahmed bin Idris bin Abdul Rahman (t. 684 Ah), explaining the revision of the chapters, investigation: Taha Abdul Rauf Saad, United Art Printing Company, (1393 Ah - 1973 A.D.
- Al-Ghazali, Abu Hamed Mohammed bin Mohammed, T(505) E, Al-Mustafi, Investigation: Mohammed Abdessalam Abdul Shafi, T1, 1993.
- Al-Kasani, Aladdin Abu Bakr bin Massoud bin Ahmed (T. 587 Ah), The Canons in the Order of The Canons, The House of Scientific Books, (1406 Ah - 1986 AD, i2).
- Al-Kfoury, Abu Al-Prostitution Ayoub Bin Musa, T1094H, Colleges, Investigation: Adnan Darwish, Mohammed al-Masri, Al-Resala Foundation, Beirut.
- Ant, Abdul Karim bin Ali bin Mohammed, Collector of The Origins of Jurisprudence and its Applications to The Most Likely Doctrine, Saudi Arabia, Library of Majority, (2000 AD, i1).
- Ant, Abdul Karim bin Ali bin Mohammed, A.D., AD, Library of Majority, Riyadh, I1, 1999
-Al Hindi, Safiuddin Mohammed bin Abdul Rahim Al-Armuy, End of Arrival in Derayah Al-Assal, Investigation: Saleh bin Suleiman al-Yousef and Saad bin Salem al-Suwayh, Saudi Arabia, Nizar Mustafa Al-Baz Library (2012, i2).