The Populist Tendency in Shi’a Islam
This study examines the issue of populism, its concept, its reality, and to what extent it influences Shi’a Islam in the past and the present. Among what has been concluded is that the populism is rooted in Shi’a Islam, even it has become one of the pillars of Shi’a jurisprudence, their dealing with the texts of Shari’a, and with others. Consequently, the Shi’a has beena tool of populism throughout the history, and a poisonous dagger in the middle of both the Arabic and Islamic nations. In addition, they continue their hostility to the religion and the nation. The reality testifies their practices in Iran, Iraq, Yemen, and the levant, while their eyes still striving to get all of the Arabic and Islamic countries, in order to restore the legacy of the Persian state by exporting the Imami Shi’a Islam.
Thus, the researchers implemented the descriptive approach, through presenting the related concepts of the study. In addition, they implemented the inductive approach, by tracking what the scholars have mentioned regarding with this matter, mainly in the Shi’a sources and references, in addition to the analytical approach.
2. Ibn Mandour, Tongue of Arabs, Dar Sadir, Beirut, 3rd E, 1414 AH.
3. Abo Zahrah, Mohammed, History of Islamic schools, Dar Al Fiker Publishers & Distributors, 1989 AH.
4. Al-Ihqaqi, Merza Hasan Alhairy, Message of Faith, Al-Sadiq Library, Kuwait, 2nd E, 1412 AH.
5. Ahmad Amin, Doha Al-Islam, Hindawi Foundation for Education and Culture, Cairo.
6. Ahmad Amin,Dawn of Islam, 2nd E, 1933 AD.
7. Alarbali, Ibn Abi Alfateh, Revealed the suffering, Dar Aladwaa publishing, Beirut, 2nd E, 1405 H, 1985 Ad.
8. Al-Asfahani, Ali Almowahad Alabtahi, Imam Hussain in perspective of two groups, Alamir Press, 1st E, 1418 AH.
9. Al-Asfahani, Merza Mohammed Taqi, The measure of Generosities in the benefits of invocation for the Qa’im, Al-Aalami Publisher, Beirut, 1st E, 2001 Ad.
10. Al-Amin, Mohsen,Shia notables, Dar Alta'arof for publications, Beirut
11. Alandalosi, Ibn Hazm, adjudicate in boredom, whims and imputation, Alkhanji Library, Cairo.
12. Alansari, The Book of Purification, investigation: The Great Sheikh's Heritage Inquiry Committee, published by: International conference on the occasion of the second centenary of the birth of Sheikh Ansari, press: Alhadi Institution, Qom, 1st E, 1415 AH.
13. Alansari, book of gains, investigated by: The Great Sheikh's Heritage Inquiry Committee, published by: International conference on the occasion of the second centenary of the birth of Sheikh Ansari, press: Baqri, Qom, 1st E, 1415 AH.
14. Albahrani, Abdullah, Imam AL Hussain Awalim, published by Imam Mahdi's School, Qom, 1st E, 1407 AH.
15. Albahrani, Hashim, The purpose of the goal and the argument of the dispute in appoint the imam from the private and public path, investigating: Hashim Ashour, without.
16. Albahrani, Hashim, The city of the 12 miracles of the Im - ams and the evidence of arguments on human beings, Islamic Knowledge Foundation, 1st E, 1413 AH.
17. Albarjoudi, Shia hadith collector, Almoher Press, Qom, 1415 AH.
18. Albagdadi, Ismail Bin Mohammed Amin Bin Meer Salim Albabani, Gift of those who know the names of the authors and the effects of the classifieds, printed by the Knowledge Agency, Istanbul 1951 AD.
19. Albayadi, Zain Aldin Alnabati, The straight path to the meritorious, Al-Mortadwieah Library, 1st E, 384 AH.
20. Al-Tajlili, Abo Talib, The Twelver Shi'a shunned from the false suspicions, without.
21. Tahseen Al Shaib, The shrine of Imam Hussain, jurisprudence Dar for printing, Qom, 1st E, 1421 AH.
22. Aljazaeri, God's blessing, Alanwar Alnou'manieah, Ala'lami Institution, Beirut, other Edition, Jab Company, Tabriz, Iran.
23. Alhairi, Mohammed Mahdi, Toba Tree, Al-Haidaryah Press, Alnajaf, 5th E, 1385 AH.
24. Al-Hairi, Ali, Obligate the Sunnah in proof the absence argument, investigated by: Ali Ashour, without.
25. Al-Ha'iri, Ja'far, The eloquence of Imam Ali bin Al-Hussein, Dar Al-Hadith, Qom, 1st E, 1425 AH.
26. Alhijazi, Ayat Allah Said Mahdi, Dorar Al-Akhbar, 1419 AH.
27. Al-Husseini, Sharaf Alddin, Interpretation of the verses appearing in the virtues of the pure descendants, published by Imam Mahdi's School, Qom.
28. Alhali, obtainable from the guide book, published by: The Great Library of Ayatollah Marashi Najafi, Qom, Stone edition, 1406 AH.
29. Al-Hamawi, Yaqout, Dictionary of countries, Dar Sadir, Beirut, 2nd E, 1995 AD.
30. Al-Huwaizi, Interpretation of Noor Althaqalin, investigated by: Mr. Hashim Almohallati, without.
31. Al-Haidari, Nabil, Arabic Shi'ism and Persian Shi'ism, Dar Alhikmah, London 1435 AH-2014 AD.
32. Alkhasibi, Al-Hussain Bin Hamdan,Great Guidance, press:Al-Balagh Printing and Publishing Establishment. Beirut, 4th E, 1411 AH, 1991 AD.
33. Alkhawni, Abo Al-Qasim, Mu'jam Rijal al-Hadith, 5th E, 1992 AD.
34. Al-Dahlawi, Shah Abdulaziz Golam Hakim,The brief of the twelve masterpiece,The original Source is written in Persian, translated from Persian into Arabic (1227 AH) Shaikh Alhafiz Golam Mohammed Bin Mohiee Alddin Bin Omar Al-Aslami, investigated by: (1301 AH) Iraqi scholar Mahmoud Shokri Al-Alosi, investigated by: Mohib Alddin Alkhateeb, Salafiah Press, Cairo, 1373 AH.
35. Alrishhri, Mohammed, Hajj and Umrah in the Quran and Sunnah, Dar Alhadith, Qom, 1st E, 1376 AH.
36. Alrishhri, Mohammed, Ahl Albait in the Quran and Sunnah, Dar Alhadith, Qom, 1375 AH
37. Alrishhri, Mohammed, Balance of Wisdom, Dar Alhadith, 1st E, 1416 AH.
38. Alrishhri, Mohammed, Goodness and blessing in the Quran and Sunnah, Dar Alhadith, Qom, 1st E, 1423 AH
39. Alrishhri, Mohammed, GoEncyclopedia of Islamic beliefs, Dar Alhadith, Qom, 1st E, 1425 AH
40. Alrishhri, Mohammed, Mind and ignorance in the Quran and Sunnah, Dar Alhadith, Qom, 1st E, 2000 AD.
41. Imam Zain Al-Abdeen, the Carpet sheet, investigated by: Mr. Mohammed Baqer Almowahed Alabtahi Al asfahani, Published by: Imam Mahdi Institution, Al-Ansariyan Institution for printing and oublications, Qom, Press: Namounah, Qom, 1st E, 1411 AH.
42. Alsamrqandi, Mohammed Bin Masoud Bin Abbas Al-Salmi, Al-Ayashi's Interpretation, Islamic Scientific Library, Tehran.
43. Alshakri, Hussain, Encyclopedia of Profit and descendants, published by Al Hadi, 1st E, 1417 AH.
44. Alshahroudi, Ali Alnamazi, Mostadrak Safinat Albehar, Institution of Islamic Publishing, affiliated to the teachers' group, Qom.
45. Alsherazi, Mr. Ali Khan Al Madani, Riyad Al-Salkin in explaining the biography of the master of worshipers, investigating: Mr. Mohsen Al Husseini Al-Amini, published by: Islamic Publishing Foundation, press: Islamic Publishing Foundation, 4th E, 1415 AH.
46. Safi, Al-Shaikh Lotf Allah, a set of theses, without.
47. Sadooq, The eyes of satisfaction news, Al-Alami Publications, Beirut, 1st E, 1984 AD.
48. Sadooq, whoever does not attend Jurisprudent, published by group teachers, Qom, 2nd E, 1404 AH.
49. Alsafar, Mohammed Bin Al-Hasan, Insight grades, Al-A'alami publications, Tehran.
50. Altababa'I, Ali, Matters' Riad, Islamic Publishing Foundation, Qom, 1st E, 1412 AH.
51. Altabrasi, Al-Merza Alnori, Mostadrak Al-Wasail & Mostanbat Almasil, Aal al-Bayt Foundation for Heritage Revival, 1988 AD.
52. Altabrasi, Hussain Alnori, The Rahman's Spirt in the virtues of Salman, Al-Afaq Foundation, 1st E, 1411 AH.
53. Altabrasi, Fadel Bin Hussain, inform the mankind with scholars of Huda, Aal al-Bayt Foundation for Heritage Revival, Qom, 1st E, 1417 AH.
54. Altabari (Shiite), Mohammed Bin Jarir, Indicators of Imamate, investigated by: section of Islamic Studies, Albiathah Foundation, Qom, 1st E, 1413 AH.
55. Al-Tabari, Mohammed Bin Jarir, Jamia Albayan about Quran Interpretation (Altabari Interpretation), Dar Hajar for printing, publishing and distribution, 1st E, 1422 AH, 2001 AD.
56. Alrihi, Fakher Alddin, Majma'a Al-Bahrain, without.
57. Altahrani, Agabizrik, The excuse to classify the Shiites, Dar Aladwaa, Beirut.
58. Altosi, The Absence, Islamic Knowledge Foundation, Qom, 1st E, 1411 AH.
59. Alamili, Alhor, Shia means (Islamic), Dar Ihyaa Al Turath, Beirut.
60. Alamili, Alhor, The important chapters in the knowledge of the imams, published byIslamic Knowledge Foundation, Qom, Iran, 1418 AH.
61. Alamili, Alhor, Shia means (Islamic), Dar Ihyaa Al Turath, Qom, 2nd E, 1414 AH.
62. Alamili, Ja'far Mortada, Al-Sahih from the biography of the Great Prophet, Dar Al-Hadi, Beirut, 4th E, 1415 AH.
63. Al-Amili, Ali Al-Qorani, A dictionary of Imam Al-Mahdi Hadiths, Islamic Knowledge Foundation, 1st E, 1411 AH.
64. Al-Amili, Ali Al-Qorani, Time of appearance, published on 1408 AH.
65. Al-Askari, Mortada, Landmarks of the two schools "In the sources of Islamic law and access to it" The printing and publishing center of the World Assembly of the Ahl al-Bayt, peace be upon them", 2nd E, 1426 AH.
66. Al-Ghazi, Dawood Bin Sulaiman, Mosnad Alrida, The Publication Center of the Islamic Information Office, 1st E, 1418 AH.
67. Alqortobi, Jamiu al-Ahkam al-Quran (Tafsir al-Qurtubi), investigator: Ahamed Albadoni & Ibrahim Atfish, Dar Egyptian Books, Cairo, 2nd E, 1384 AH, 1964 AD.
68. Alqazwini, Mr. Ali Al-Mosawi, Sources of provisions in Knowledge of Halal and haram, investigator: Mr. Ali Al-Alawi Alqazwini, published by: The Islamic Publishing Institution, affiliated to the Teachers Group in Qom, press: Islamic Publishing Foundation, 1st E, 1424 AH.
69. Al-Qafari, Naser, Verse Qom Protocols, Alridwan Library, 1st E, 2005 AD.
70. Al-Qafari, Naser Alddin Bin Abdullah, Persian effect in the irregularity of Shiism, Albayan Journal, E (345) First Jamadi 1437 AH, Feb 2016 AD.
71. Alqomi, Ibn Baboyeh, The ills of canons, Publications of Alhaidara Library, Alnajaf, 1966 AD.
72. Alqomi, Ali Bin Ibrahim, Alqomi Interpretation, Dar Al Ketub Printing and Publishing Est, Qom, Iran, 3rd E, 1404 AH.
73. Alqomi, Ibn Qoloyeah, All Visits, Islamic Publishing Foundation, 1417 AH.
74. Alqomi, Abbas, Nicknames and surnames, published by: Alsader Library, Tehran.
75. Alqandozi, Salman Bin Ibrahim, Fountains of affection for kin, Al-Aswa Printing, 1st E, 1416 AH.
76. Alkashani, Alfaid, Pure Interpretation, Al-Sader Library, 2nd E, 1416 AH.
77. Alkabasi, Abo Alma'ali Mohammed Bin Ibrahim, Men's messages, investigated by: Mohammed Hussain Al-Daraiti, Published By: Dar Alhadith for Printing and Publishing, press: Sitarah, 1st E, 1423 AH.
78. Alkilini, Alkafi, Dar of Islamic Books, Tehran, 2nd E, 1388 AH.
79. Al-Kofi, Forat Bin Ibrahim, Interpretation of Forat Al-Kofi, investigating: Mohammed Alkadem, Published by: The copyright institution of the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance, Tehran, 1st E, 1410 AH, 1990 AD.
80. Alkalbakyani, The Book of Purification, first, published by:Holy Quran Memorization Center, Qom, Iran.
81. Almzindani, Mohammed Saleh, Explain the Foundations of Al-Kafi, Dar Ihyaa Al Turath, Beirut.
82. Almajlisi, Mohammed Albaqer, Bihar Al-Anwar Aljamia'ah for Dorar Akhabar Ala'aimah Alathar, Al-Wafa Foundation, Beirut, 2nd E, 1983 AD.
83. Al-Mara'ashi, Explain the truth, Investigator: Mr. Shihab Alddin Almara'shi Alnajafi, Modified By: Mr.Ibrahim Almeanji, Published By: Publications of the Grand Ayatollah Library Almara'shi Alnajafi, Qom, Iran.
84. Almash'hdi, Mohammed, The Great Shrine, investigator: Jawad Alasfahani, Islamic Publishing Foundation, Qom, 1st E, 1419 AH.
85. Al-Moa'lim, Mohammed Ali, Infallible Fatimah, without.
86. Al-Magribi, Al-Qadi Nu'man,Explain the news, investigator: Mr. Mohammed Alhussaini Aljalali, press: Islamic Publishing Corporation Press in Qom, for further information see:
87. Almofid (413 AH), Specialization, Publishing the group of teachers in the scientific estate, Qom.
88. Almofid, Alirshad, Dar Almofid, Beirut, 2nd E, 1993 AD.
89. Almontathri, Ayat Allah, The system of government in Islam, Sariee, Tehran, 1st E, 1380 AH.
90. Al-Montathri, Studies in Wilayat al-Faqih and Islamic jurisprudence, International Center for Islamic Studies, Qom, 1st E, 1408 AH.
91. Encyclopedia of the infallible testimony, Prepared byDepartment of Hadith at Baqir Institute of Science, published by: Noor Alsejjad, Qom.
92. Encyclopedia of Imam Hussain's words, Prepared by: Department of Hadith at Baqir Institute of Science, Noor Alsejjad, 1st E, 1425 AH.
93. Almosawi, Hussain, Revealing secrets and exonerating the pure imams, 1st E, 2001 AD.
94. Almosawi, Sabah, Populism in the curricula of the religious estate and Iranian leadership literature, Cairo, 2013 AD, Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.
95. Al-Najafi, Hussain Albaraqi, Alkofah Histroy, Alhaidariah Library, 1st E, 1424 AH.
96. Alnajafi, Hadi, Encyclopedia of the hadiths of all al bayt, Dar Ihyaa Al Turath, Beirut, 2nd E, 2002 AD.
97. Al-Najafi, Mohammed Hasan, Jewels of speech in the laws of Islam, Islamic Books Dar, Tehran.
98. The elite of the narrators, the sixteen origins, Al Shabestari Printing Dar, Qom, 2nd E, 1405 AH.
99. Al-Nu'mani, Book of Absence, Anwar Alhuda Publications, Iran, Qom, 1st E, 1422 AH.
100. Al-Nori, Almerza, Khatmat Almostadrak, Aal Al-Bayt Foundation for the Revival of Heritage, 1415 AH.
101. Alnaisabouri, Alfetal, Rawdat Alwaidin, Alreda Publications, Qom.
102. Al-hamathani, Ahamd Alrahmani, Imam Ali Bin Abi Talib, press: offset Fattahi.
103. Al-Hamthani, Aga Rida, Mosbah Alfaqeah, Alsader Library, Tehran.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.