Abnormality in the fatwa causes and effects
The issue of the fatwa is an important issue at all times, especially in this time when the fatwa was issued by some of those who are not worthy of it until they have ruled on issues related to the fate of the Islamic Ummah, which led to accusing religion of extremism and terrorism, especially with the speed of its spread through various means of communication.
In view of the importance of the fatwa, this research dealt with the abnormal in the fatwa, its causes and effects on the individual and society. The research also touched on the duty of the ruler to choose the right person to fit the position of fatwa, inspect the conditions of muftis, and take measures and penalties against those who used the error and anomalies in his fatwa and get famous for it.
2.Dictionary of Language Standards, by Abi Al-Hussein Ahmad Bin Faris Shehab Al-Din Abu Mohammed, Dar Al-Fikr for Printing and Publishing, Beirut, 2nd e (1418 - 1998).
3. "Faculties", for the Kafawi, Resala Foundation, Beirut.
4. "Vocabulary in the strange Koran" by Abu al-Qasim Hussein bin Mohammed known as Ragheb Alasbahani.
5. "Al-Thakherah" for Al-Qarafi, investigated by Mohamed Boukhabza, Dar Al-Gharb Al-Islami, Beirut, 1st e, (1994).
6. "Kuwaiti Jurisprudence Encyclopedia", the Kuwaiti Ministry of Awqaf, That Assalasel for publishing, I 2, (1407 e).
7. "Mediator Dictionary", Ibrahim Mustafa, Ahmed Al-Zayat, Hamid Abdel Kader and Mohammed Al-Najjar, the realization of the Arabic language complex, Dar al-Da'wa, Bab al-Shin.
8. "Anomalous fatwas, standards, applications and causes and how to treat and anticipate," Youssef al-Qaradawi, Dar al-Sharq, Cairo, Egypt, i, 1, 2010.
9. Abnormal Fatwas, Concept, Types, Reasons and Effects, "Ahmed Mohammed Helayel, research presented to the Fatwa Conference and its regulations Fiqh Academy of the Muslim World League, Mecca, from January 17, 2009 to January 20, 2009.
10. Irshad Alfohol Ela tahqeq Alhaq min elm AlOssol, Shokani, Dar al-Marefa, Beirut, Lebanon (1399 e-1979).
11. Interpretation of Ibn Jir al-Tabari, Dar al-Fikr, Beirut, Lebanon, i, 1418 e, 1988.
12. "Fatwa between discipline and lawlessness, a fundamentalist analytical study in the light of contemporary reality", Al-Qara Daghi, Aref Ali Aref, Mustafa Ardwan, Islamic University, International Journal of Islamic and Advanced Research, Malaysia, M4, p 6, 2014.
13. "Controls of private forensic defense and its implications in Islamic jurisprudence", Matroudi, Abdullah bin Suleiman bin Abdul Mohsen, Journal of Umm al-Qura for the Sciences of Sharia, language and literature
14. "Sunan Annasa’i", Annasa’i, Imam Ahmed bin Shoaib Abu Abdulrahman Ali Alkharasani (303 e), investigated by: Abdul Fattah Abu Ghadda, Office of Islamic Publications, Aleppo, i 2.
15. "claims book, evidence and elimination of prostitutes, Mustafa Deeb and Qurashi, Abdul Rahim, and Rashidi, Salem, Dar Mustafa, i 1.
16. "Sunan AlKobra, Bayhaqi, Imam Abu Bakr Ahmed bin Hussein bin Ali (458 e), the file of two or more cutting the hands of a man together, Dar al-Maarifa, Beirut.
17. “Rushing in the Fatwa”, Mansour, The Jordanian Journal of Islamic Studies, Aal al-Bayt University, M3, No. 1, 2007.
18. "Total fatwas", Ibn Taymiyyah, Shaykh al-Islam Taqi al-Din Ahmed bin Abdul Halim bin Taymiyyah (728 e), investigated by: Amer Al-Jazzar and Anwar al-Baz, Dar Al-Wafa, i 1.
19. "Explanations", Jarjani, Ali bin Mohammed Sharifa (d. 816 e), Library of Lebanon, i 1.
20. "Al-Mabsout", Alsarkhansi, Imam Abu Bakr ibn Abi Sahl (482 e), House of knowledge, i 1.
21. "Fatwa between rooting and establishment", neighbor, Amal bint Abbas Abdul Ghani, a research submitted to the Conference of the fatwa and prospecting the future, Qassim University.
22. "Alrwd Al-Moraba’ Sharh Zaad Al-Mustaqeena", al-Bhuti, Dar Almoayyad, Foundation message, i 1.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.