The Efforts of Imam al-Bayhaqi Imam Ahmad bin al-Hussein al-Bayhaqi
"جهود الامام البيهقي ت 458 هـ في أثبات العقيدة والدفاع عنها "
This study deals with issues of Islamic doctrine, which was excelled by one of the former imams, Imam Ahmad bin al-Hussein al-Bayhaqi (d: 458 Hijri). These issues discussed in the research are: the intercession of our Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, the proof of Paradise and the vision of God Almighty and the fact of the torment of the grave.
It is noted that these issues, which have differed by a number of former scientists, denied by some and supported by many. However, today there are a large number of those who have been influenced by the secular ideas of our Islamic societies. Therefore, the author of this research has been influenced by what Baihaqi reported in some of his books, which dealt with many issues in the doctrine, including these three. Since Baihaqi has followed the honest and righteous scholars of the nation which they have proved the validity of intercession, the vision of God Almighty in the afterlife, and confirmed the torment of the grave through texts of legitimacy, which is unambiguous.
For this purpose, the researcher followed the views of Baihaqi and most notably in this limited and useful research.
2. IbnTaymiyyah, al-Tasiniyya, I. Muhammad al-Ajlan, Knowledge Library, E. 1, 1999.
3. Majmo’a Fatwa, Publisher: Dar Al - Wafaa, E. 3, 2005, Investigators: Anwar Al - Baz - Amer Al - Jazzar.
4. IbnAshour, Liberation and Enlightenment, E. 1, Publisher: Tunisian Publishing House - Tunis, 1984.
5. IbnKatheer, Abu al-FidaaIsma'ilIbnKatheer, The Beginning and the End, I. Ali Sherry, The Revival of the Arab Heritage, 1988.
6. IbnMajah, SunanIbnMajah, I. Mohamed Fouad Abdel Baqi, Publisher: Dar El Fikr - Beirut.
7. Abi al-Hasan al-'Ajali, Knowledge of the Believers, E 1, I: Abd al-Aleem al-Bastawi, Dar al-Madinah al-Munawwarah Library, 1985.
8. Abu Abdullah Al-Hakim, Al-MustadrakAla al-Saheehain, E 1, Publisher: Dar al-Kutab al-ilmiyya-Beirut, I: Mustafa Abdel Qader Atta, 1990, with comments by Al-Dahabi in the summary.
9. Ahmed bin Hanbal, Musnad Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal, Publisher: Qortoba Foundation - Cairo, ahaadeeth with the provisions of Shu'ayb Al-Arnaout.
10. Al-Ash'ari, Islamic Articles and the Differences of Prayers, E. 3, TI: Helmut Ritter, House of Revival of Arab Heritage Beirut.
11. Bukhari, SahihBukhari, E. 1, according to the numbering of Fath al-Bari, Publisher: Dar al-Shaab - Cairo, 1987.
12. Al-Bayhaqi Ahmad bin Al-Hussein, proof of the torment of the grave and his bliss, I. Sharaf Mahmoud Al-Qudah, Dar Al-Furqan Amman Jordan, 1985.
13. Belief and Guidance to the Way of Rashad on the Doctrine of the SalafAhl al-Sunnahwa al-Jama'ah, E. 1 I: Ahmad Essam Publisher: New Horizons House, Beirut, 1401H.
14. Al-Sunan al-Kubra and the pure essence in the bottom, E. 1, Publisher: The Council of the Department of Knowledge, established in India, Hyderabad, 1344 H.
15. Reading behind the Imam, I: Muhammad TaltafRahman, King Fahd Library in Riyadh, 1990.
16. Shoaab Al-Iman, E. 1, achieved and reviewed the texts and came out of its Ahadeeth: Dr. Abdul Ali Abdul Hamid Hamed and Mukhtar Ahmed Nadawi, Al-Rashed Library for publication and distribution in Riyadh in cooperation with the Salafist House in Bombay, India.
17. Tirmidhi, Sunan al-Tirmidhi, T: Ahmed Mohammed Shaker and others, Dar revival of Arab heritage, Beirut Ahaadeeth are mentioned in the rulings of the Albanians.
18. The hadiths in the bottom are with Al-Albani's comments.
19. Al-thahabi, The Propaganda of the Noble, E. 9, The Foundation of the Message, I: A group of investigators under the supervision of ShuaibArnaout, 1393 AD.
20. Al-SabkiTaj al-Din, the layers of the Grand Shaafa'is, E. 2, I: Dr. Mahmoud El-Tanaji and Abdel-Fattah El-Helou, Dar Hagar for Printing, Publishing and Distribution, 1999.
21. Al-Safarini, Mohammed bin Ahmed bin Salem Al-Safarini Al-Hanbali, Lawmea Al-Anwar Al-Bahia and Sawatea Al-Asrar Al-Athariya to explain the ancient Durra in the contract of Alferqa Al-Mardiah, E. 2, Publisher: Al-Khafikin Foundation and its Library, Damascus, 1982.
22. Shaykh al-Albani, in the origin of the Prophet's prayer, may God bless him, E. 1, Publisher: Al Ma'aref library for Publishing and Distribution, Riyadh, 2006.
23. Al-Dhahiri, Ali bin Ahmed bin Saeed bin Hazm al-Dhahiri, Al-fasl in Milal, Ahwa’a and Nehal, Publisher: Al-Khanji Library - Cairo.
24. Judge Abdul-Jabbar, Explanation of the Five Osool, I. Faisal Aoun, Kuwait University Press, 1988.
25. Al-Qurtubi, The Collective of the Provisions of Qur'an, E. 2, I: Ahmad al-Bardouni and Ibrahim Atfish, Publisher: Egyptian Book House, Cairo, 1964.
26. Muslim, Saheeh Muslim, I: Mohamed Fouad Abdel Baqi, Publisher: Arab Heritage Revival House - Beirut.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.