The impact of adapting the jurisprudence of the objectives of Sharia Controls (Contemporary financial transactions as a model)
أثر التكييف الفقهي بمقاصد الشريعة وضوابطها (المعاملات المالية المعاصرة أنموذجاً)
The adaptation of the jurisprudence is a practical method of jurisprudence to judge the hew cases and matters. It can only be achieved after verifying the availability of its basic elements, including the objectives of Shari'a to deal with the new issues and developments in contemporary financial transactions. Therefore, this study aims to reveal the importance of the practice of adapting the jurisprudence to meet the challenges of the age and to show their role in practical cases.
2. Ibn Amir Haj, Abu Abdullah Shams al-Din Muhammad bin Mohammed (1403 e-1983) "Report and Al-inba". E. 2. Beirut: Scientific Book House.
3. Ibn Hamdan. Abu Abdullah Ahmed bin Hamdan bin Shabib. (1397 e). "Fatwa, Mufti and Mustfti describtion." Investigation: Mohammad Nasir al-Din al-Albani. E3. Beirut: Islamic Office.
4. Ibn Sidah,The son of his master, Abu Hassan Ali bin Ismail. (1421 e). "Arbitrator and the Great Ocean". Investigation: Abdul Hamid Hindawi. E1. Beirut: Scientific Book House.
5. Ibn Ashour, Muhammad al-Taher ibn Muhammad al-Taher (1984). "Liberation and Enlightenment". Tunisia: Tunisian Publishing House.
6. Ibn Manzoor, Gamal al-Din Ibn Manzoor al-Ansari al-Ruwaifi, Hamed bin Makram bin Ali. (1414 e) "the tongue of the Arabs". E3, Beirut: Dar Sader.
7. Ibn Najim, Zayn al-Din bin Ibrahim bin Mohammad (1419 e-1999) "The analogies and isotopes on the doctrine of Abu Hanifa Numan." His ears were put out and his conversations came out Sheikh: Zakaria Amiraat. Beirut: Scientific Book House.
8. Atefish, Mohammad Ben Youssef, Sharh El Nil and Shefaal Al-Aalil, Al-Irshad Library, Jeddah, Dar Al-Fath, Beirut.
9. Al-Taymiyyah, "The Draft in the Principles of Jurisprudence". Investigation: Mohammed Muhyiddin Abdul Hamid. Arabic Book House.
10. Al-Amedi, Abu al-Hassan Sayyid al-Din Ali bin Abi Ali bin Mohammed bin Salem al-Tha'aliby. "Clinch in the assets of the provisions". Investigation: Abdel Razzaq Afif, Beirut: Islamic Office.
11. Al-Bahisin, Yacoub bin Abdul Wahab bin Yusuf Al-Bahisin, progression by the jurists and fundamentalists - the study of the theory of applied originality, Al-Roshd Library, 1414 e.
12. Al-Barqati, Mr. Mohammad Amim Al-IHsan Al-Majradi, "Jurisprudence Definitions" is a lexicon that explains the terms used by jurists, fundamentalists and other religious scholars, may Allah have mercy on them. Beirut: Scientific Book House.
13. Beshnaq: Ahmad, The role of the purposes of Sharia in the development of Islamic finance formulas, research presented to the International Scientific Conference the purposes of Sharia and its contemporary applications, Yarmouk University and the University of Islamic International Sciences, Amman - Jordan.
14. Ibn Qudamah, Abu Muohammad Mowaffaq al-Din Abdullah bin Ahmed bin Mohammad, Almoghni, Publisher: Cairo Library 1388 H-1968, 4/193.
15. Al-Bayhaqi, Ahmad ibn al-Hasan ibn Ali ibn Musa al-Khasrojodi, Kharasani Abu Bakr. (1424 H-2003) "Grand Sunan". Investigation: Mohammad Abdul Qader Atta. E. 3. Beirut: Scientific Book House.
16. Al-Jarjani, Ali bin Mahammad al-Sayyid al-Sharif, "Definitions", edited and commented on: Ali Abu al- Abbas, Dar Al-Talai, Cairo, 2009.
17. Al-Jawhari, Abu Nasr Ismail bin Hammad. (1407 H - 1987) "Al-Sehah Taj Al-Logha and Sehah Al-Arabia". Investigation: Ahmed Abdul Ghafour Attar.E4 Beirut: Dar Al-Ilm for millions.
18. Al-Jizani, Muhammad bin Hussein (1427 H-2006), jurisprudence of the principles of "applied methodological study", E 2, Dar Ibn al-Jawzi.
19. "The Authenticity of the Order and its Power in Civil and Criminal Matters" (1992). Knowledge facility.
20. Hammadi, Idris (1998), "The Fundamental Approach to Fiqh Jurisprudence". E.1, Casablanca: Arab Cultural Center.
21. Al-Hanbali, Taqi al-Din Abu al-Baqa Mohammad bin Ahmad bin 'Abd al-'Aziz bin Ali al-Fathouhi, known as Ibn al-Najjar (d. 972), Explanation of the planet Mounir, E 2, verification: Mohammed bin Ahmed bin Abdul Aziz bin Ali al-Fotouhi known as Ibn al-Najjar al-Hanbali, 1418 e-1997.
22. Al-Hanbali, Alaeddin Abul-Hassan Ali Bin Sulaiman Al-Mardawi Al-Damshqi Al-Salhi (v. 885), Al-Insaf in the knowledge of the most correct of the dispute. E2, House of Revival of Arab Heritage.
23. Al-Khadmi, Nur al-Din bin Mukhtar (1419 AH-1998), Ijtihad al-Maqasdi - Hajjiyeh - Controls - Fields, E1, Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs, Doha, Qatar.
24. Al-Khafef, Ali al- Khafef. (1431 H-2010). "Research and Articles in Islamic Legislation". E.1. Cairo: Arab Thought House. Abdul Rahman Al-Najdi, the tenth subject of certificates of investment.
25. Al-Dar-Qutni, Abu al-Hasan Ali ibn Omar bin Ahmed bin Mahdi bin Masood bin al-Nu'man bin Dinar al-Baghdadi. (2004). "Sunan al-Dar Qutni". Investigate and adjust the text and commented on: Shoaib Arnaout, and others. E1. Beirut: Al-Risalah Foundation.
26. Al-Razi, Zinedine Abu Abdullah Muhammad bin Abi Bakr bin Abdul Qader Hanafi. "Mukhtar al-Sahah". Investigation: Yusuf Mohammed, Beirut: Modern Library.
27. Al-Risouni: Ahmad, Al-Maqasidi Thought, Rules and Benefits, Al-Zaman Journal, Casablanca 2000.
28. Al-Zubaidi, Mohammad bin Mohammad bin Abdul Razzaq al-Husseini Abu al-Fayd. “Bride crown of jewels dictionary” Investigation: A group of investigators. House of guidance.
29. Al-Zuhaili, Wahba al-Zuhaili. (1406H- 1986.) "Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence".E.1.Damascus: Dar al-Fikr for printing, distribution and publishing.
30. Al-Sobki, Taqi al-Din Abu al- Hasan al-Hasan Ali bin Abd al-Kafi. (1416 e-1995). "Al- Ebhaj in explaining the curriculum." Beirut: Scientific Book House.
31. Sulaiman Nasser, Rabia Bin Zaid: Risk Management of Islamic Sukuk. An Empirical Study on Sudanese Government Instruments, Presented to the Fifth International Conference on Islamic Banking, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
32. Suwailem, Mohammad Ali (2005), Adaptation in Criminal Materials, Alexandria, University Publications House.
33. Al-Suyuti, Jalaluddin Abdul Rahman. "The analogies and isotopes in the rules and branches of the Shaafa'is." Investigation: Mohammad Tamer - Hafez Ashour Hafez. Dar Assalam.
34. Al-Suyuti, Abdul Rahman bin Abi Bakr Jalaluddin (1424 AH-2004), "Glossary of Sciences in borders and drawings". E1. Cairo: Library of Arts.
35. Al-Shatby, Ibrahim bin Musa bin Mohammad al-Lakhmi al-Gharanati al-shahip (1417 e-1997). "Approvals". investigation: Abu Ubaida Mashhour bin Hassan Al Salman.E.1. House of Ibn Affan.
36. Al-Shubair: Mohammad Othman, Contemporary Financial Transactions in Islamic Jurisprudence, Publisher: Dar Al-Nafais, Sixth Edition, 1427H -2007.
37. Al-Shubair, Mohammad Othman (1435 H -2014 AD), "The Adaptation of Fiqh to the Emerging Facts and its Applications of Jurisprudence". E2. Damascus: Dar Al-Qalam.
38. Shushan, Othman Ibn Mohammad al-Akhdar (1419 AH-1998). "Graduation of branches on assets" - a historical, methodological and applied Study. E.1.Saudi Arabia: Dar Taiba for Publishing and Distribution.
39. Al-Sawy, Mohammad Salah, (1988), the problem of investment, E 1, community house, Jeddah, Dar Al Wafa, Cairo.
40. Abdulrahim, Makassed Al Shariah and its Applications in Banking Transactions, Master Thesis from Madina International University, Malaysia, 2012.
41. Al-Otaibi, Ghazi bin Murshid bin Khalaf, Makassed Al-Shariah supplementation, the introduction and application of some contemporary issues, Al-Taasil Center for Studies and Research, first edition 1435 H-2014.
42. Kamel, Omar Abdullah. "Great Jurisprudence Rules and their Impact on Financial Transactions". Ph.D. Cairo: Faculty of Arabic and Islamic Studies, Cairo, Al-Azhar University.
43. Al-Ghazali, Abu Hamed Mohammed. (1993-1993). "Al-Mustasfa". Investigation: Mohammad Abdus Salam Abdus Shafi. E.1. Beirut: Scientific Book House.
44. Al-Fassi, Alal, Makassed of Islamic Law and Makarem, E 5, Dar al-Gharb al-Islami, 1993.
45. Farouzabadi, Majd al-Din Abu Attahir Muhammad bin Ya`qub, Ambient Dictionary, Investigated by: The Heritage Office at Al-Resala Foundation, supervised by: Mohamed Naeem Al-Erqasus.
46. Fayoumi, Ahmed bin Mohammad bin Ali al-Fayoumi and then al-Hamawi Abu al-Abbas. "The illuminating lamp in the strange great explanation." Beirut: Scientific Library.
47. Al-Qahtani, Musfer bin Ali bin Mohammad (1421 - 2000). "Method of the development of the provisions of jurisprudential contemporary". University of Umm Al - Qura Thesis.
48. Qala’a gee, Mohammed Rawas, Hamed Sadeq Qutaibi. (1988). "Dictionary of the language of scholars". E2. House of Appreciation.
49. Arabic Language Complex, Lexicon. E1. 1400 AH -1980 AD.
50. Total resolutions of the Arabic Language Councils.
51. Al-Marsfawi, Hussein (1964). "Civil Case before the Criminal Governor", Dar Al Ma'arif.
52. Al-Muzaini: Khalid bin Abdullah bin Ali, Contemporary Fatimid Applied Study in the Light of Shariah Policy, Publisher: Dar Al-Jawzi, First Edition (1430 AH).
53. Al-Manawi, Abdul Raouf (1990). "Reconciling the tasks of definitions". E1. Investigation: Abdul Hamid Saleh Hamdan. Cairo: World of the Book.
54. Al-Mousa, Abdullah bin Ibrahim. (1431 H-2010), "the adaptation of the jurisprudential of AlNazelh and contemporary applications." Publications: Imam Muhammad bin Saud University.
55. Hawairini, Wael bin Abdullah bin Suleiman. (1433 H -2012). "The method in devising the provisions of Annawazel". E2. Al - Roshd Library Publishers.
56. Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions, Shariah Standards for Islamic Financial Institutions, 2007.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.