Real estate documentation and its.importance in Islamic jurisprudenceand law
There is no doubt that dealing with people from the sale, purchase, lease and other contracts is necessary and inevitable, and the society does not dispense with them in any way. The wisdom of God necessitated the enactment of these transactions and contracts governing the relations. In the various types of transactions and exchanges, and to ensure that everyone has the right, and documentation is one of the important and necessary means to ensure that; in order to resolve the dispute and conflict that may prevail these relations; God revealed any Koran is the religion which is the longest The Koran where the foundations laid
The documentation is a science in which the Arabs excelled, and increased interest after the emergence of Islam and the spread of writing in the Arabian Peninsula, and the attention of jurists of old and recent and put a lot of rules and foundations and the provisions relating to the provisions of the notary and the writing of the document so that rights holders to know their rights and obligations May be taken by some as a means of repudiation of the obligation of the contract or agreement; because of the nature of human frailty and love of self and injustice and longing to the debris of the world fleeting, as well as certification and mortgage and other means of documentation
The researcher has followed the method of inductive and analytical, through the extrapolation of legal texts and their analysis and knowledge of the provisions related to them, and the study has concluded that the documentation of all kinds of means used to strengthen rights in conflict, and has a significant role in the preservation of rights and maintenance of the arrogance
2. 1382 AH), administrative structures, occupations, industries, shops and the scientific situation that was at the time of the establishment of the Islamic civilization in the scientific city of Medina, I 2, (Investigator: Abdullah Khalidi), Dar Al-Arqam - Beirut.
3. 2.Ibn al-Hasan al-Shafi'i, Abu Muhammad, Jamal al-Din (died: 772 AH), Preface in the graduation of branches on the origins, I, (Investigator: Mohamed Hassan Hito).
4. 3.The letter was submitted to the Higher Institute of Judiciary at Imam Muhammad Bin Saud Islamic University.
5. 4.Effendi, Ali Haidar Khawaja Amin (deceased: 1353 AH), Rulers in explaining the Journal of Judgments, I 1, (Arabization: Fahmi Husseini) Dar generation, 1991,.
6. 5.Qanwaji, Abu al-Tayeb Muhammad Siddiq Khan bin Hassan bin Ali Ibn Lutaf Allah Husseini al-Bukhari (died: 1307 AH), Abjad al-Uloom, 1, Dar Ibn Hazm, 2002.
7. 6.Amdi, Abulhassan Syed al-Din Ali bin Abi Ali bin Mohammed bin Salem al-Thaali al-Amidi (died: 631 AH), rulings on the fundamentals of judgments, without a edition, (investigation: Abdel Razzaq Afifi), Islamic Bureau: Beirut
8. A committee composed of several scholars and jurists in the Ottoman Caliphate, Al-Ahdam al-Adliya Magazine, without a copy, (Investigator: Naguib Hawawini), Noor Mohammad, Karaghan Tjart Books, Aram Bagh, Karachi
9. Abdullatif Ahmed Al-Sheikh, documentation of the scholars of the Maliki school, publications of the Cultural Center and the Friday Al Majid Center for Culture and Heritage in the United Arab Emirates, 2004.
10. Al Madina International University Curriculum, Sources of Literary Research and Sources, Al Madina International University, Al Madina International University
11. Aliish, Mohammed bin Ahmed bin Mohammed, Abu Abdullah al-Maliki (died: 1299 e), grant Galilee brief explanation Khalil, without printing, Dar al-Fikr: Beirut 1989 m.
12. Al-Mubarak bin Ahmad bin Al-Mubarak bin Muhawb al-Lakhmi al-Erbil (d. 637 AH), the history of Erbil, without a copy. (Investigator: Sami bin Sayed Khammas al-Saqqar), Ministry of Culture and Information, Dar al-Rasheed Publishing, Iraq, 1980.
13. Amira, Ahmed bin Abdul Aziz, real estate forensic study of the most fundamental issues of contemporary real estate, Dar Al-Maiman - RIYADH, 1, 1432 AH
14. Ann Duzi, Reinhart Peter (d. 1300 AH), supplement of the Arabic dictionaries, i 1 (Mohammad Salim Al Nuaimi, Jamal Al Khayat), Ministry of Culture and Information, Republic of Iraq, 1979-2000.
15. Arabic, Judge Muhammad bin Abdullah Abu Bakr al-Maafari al-Ashbaily al-Maliki (died: 543 e), the provisions of the Koran, I 3, (see his origins and his speeches and commented on it: Mohamed Abdelkader Atta)
16. Baali, Abdul Hamid Mahmoud, Property and its Controls in Islam, Wahba Library, Cairo.
17. Baz, Fatawi Ibn Baz
18. Bjarmi, Sulaiman bin Mohammed bin Omar Al - Baghermi Al - Shafi'i (died: 1221 e), the masterpiece of the beloved on the explanation of the Khatib = the footnote Albajermi on Khatib, without printing, Dar Al - Fikr, 1995,.
19. Bukhari, Muhammad ibn Isma'il Abu Abdullah al-Bukhaari al-Ja'afi, the mosque of the right-hand man, the shortest of the things of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and his Sunnah and his days = Saheeh al-Bukhari, 1, (Investigator: Muhammad Zuhair bin Nasser al-Nasser) Mohamed Fouad Abdel Baqi), 1422 e
20. Buthi, Mansour bin Younis bin Salah al-Din Ibn Hassan bin Idris al-Hanbali (deceased: 1051 e), Scouts mask on the board of persuasion, the House of Scientific Books
21. Debian, Abu Omar Debian Bin Mohammed, Authentic and Contemporary Transactions, II, (Presented by Sheikh Sheikh Dr. Abdullah bin Abdul Mohsin Al Turki Sheikh Dr. Saleh bin Abdullah bin Humaid Sheikh Mohammed Bin Nasser Al Aboudi Sheikh Saleh Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh), King Fahad National Library, Riyadh - Saudi Arabia, 1432 AH.
22. Dharqutni, Abu al-Hasan Ali ibn Umar bin Ahmad bin Mahdi bin Masood bin Numan bin Dinar al-Baghdadi (died: 385 e), Sunan al-Darkutni, i, (achieved and edited and commented on it: Shuaib Arnaout, Hassan Abdel Moneim Shalabi, Barhoum Foundation, Al-Resalah Foundation, Beirut, 2004
23. Farfur Mohammed Abdul Latif Saleh, arrested his image, especially the new ones and its provisions, member of the Islamic Fiqh Academy International Magazine Islamic Fiqh Academy of the Organization of the Islamic Conference in Jeddah, issued by the Organization of the Islamic Conference in Jeddah, the sixth issue
24. Farhoun, Ibrahim bin Ali bin Mohammed, Burhan al-Din al-Yamari (deceased: 799 e), the foresight of the rulers in the assets of the districts and curriculum curricula, I 1, library Al-Azhar colleges,
25. Faris, Ahmad ibn Zakaria al-Qazwini al-Razi, Abu al-Hussein (d. 395 AH), Dictionary of Language Standards, no edition, (Investigator: Abdel Salam Mohammed Haroun), Dar al-Fikr, 1979.
26. Francis Rogers, The Story of Writing and Printing from the Engraved Rock to the Printed Page, The Anglo-Egyptian Library Cairo, 1969, p. 231, see also: Shafiq Shehata, on Documentation in Ancient Iraq's Civilizations, Dar al-Kutb for Printing and Publishing, Mosul, Iraq
27. General Presidency of the Departments of Scientific Research, Ifta, Da'wah and Guidance, Journal of Islamic Research - Journal issued by the General Presidency of the Departments of Scientific Research, Ifta, Da'wah and Guidance
28. Ghani, Abdul Ghani bin Taleb bin Hamada bin Ibrahim al-Damashqi Field Hanafi (died: 1298 AH), the pulp in explaining the book, without printing, (achieved, and separated, and tuned, and commented Hawashih: Mohamed Mohieddin Abdel Hamid), scientific library, Beirut - Lebanon .
29. Haji Khalifa, Mustapha Ben Abdallah, writer of the Chalabi of Constantinople famous as Haji Khalifa or (deceased: 1067 e), revealed the suspicions of the books and the arts, the library Muthanna - Baghdad (and photographed several Lebanese roles, the same numbering pages, Modern Sciences, Scientific Research House, 1941, c.
30. Hammam, Kamal al-Din Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahid al-Siwasi (died: 861 AH), Fatah al-Qadeer, without a edition, Dar al-Fikr without a date.
31. Jabal, the derivative dictionary of the Holy Quran
32. Jassas, Ahmed bin Ali Abu Bakr al-Razi al-Jassas al-Hanafi (deceased: 370 AH), the provisions of the Koran, i 1, (Investigator: Abdel Salam Mohamed Ali Shaheen)
33. Journal of Islamic Fiqh Academy of the Organization of the Islamic Conference in Jeddah Author: Issued by the Organization of the Islamic Conference in Jeddah.
34. Journal of Islamic Research Browse Volume No.> Issue No. 79 - Issue: From Rajab to Shawwal 1427 AH> Research> procrastination of its manifestations, damages, types and causes in Islamic jurisprudence>The first topic and the obligation to discharge the rights of rights> Third requirement The importance of the documentation of rights and means.
35. Kartabi, Abu Abdullah bin Mohammed bin Ahmed bin Abi Bakr bin Farah Al-Ansari Khazraji Shams al-Din (died: 671 e) the whole provisions of the Koran, interpretation of the Koran, I 2, (investigation: Ahmed Bardouni and Ibrahim Atfish), the Egyptian Book House - Cairo, 1964, , P. 377
36. Kasani, Alaeddin, Abu Bakr bin Masoud bin Ahmed Hanafi (d. 587 AH), Bada'id al-Sanayeh in the order of the laws, 2, Dar al-Kuttab al-Ulami, 1986
37. Khader, Muhammad al-Khader Hussain Imam Muhammad al-Khader Hussain (d. 1377 AH), Encyclopedia of the Complete Works, i 1, collected and controlled by lawyer Ali al-Redha al-Husseini, Dar al-Nawader, Syria, 2010.
38. Khaldoun, Introduction by Ibn Khaldun, Al-Warraq Website, http://www.alwarraq.com
39. Light, The Pharaonic Property and its Determination in Islam, 1, Cairo, 1964
40. Mansoor, Muhammad ibn Makram bin Ali, Abu al-Fadl, Jamal al-Din al-Ansari al-Ruwaifi (d.
41. Mosleh, Abdullah, Private Equity in Islamic Law, International Federation of Islamic Banks
42. Mouniaoui, Mahmoud Ben Mohamed Ben Mustapha Ben Abdellatif, Preface - A Brief Explanation of the Origins of Fundamentals, I 1, The Comprehensive Library: Egypt, 2011
43. Muhammad Mustafa Al-Zuhaili, Proofs in Islamic Law, Dar Al-Bayan Library, Damascus, I
44. Muhammad, Nasser, Endings in the Shari'a Courts of Saudi Arabia,
45. Mu'nis, Raed Nasri, the following allowances, Ph.D.
46. Muqaddam, Zaid Hamza, Civil Transaction Documentation by "Comparative Study" Journal of Sharia and Law No. (26) Shawwal 1436 AH, August, 2015 AD
47. Mutairi, Daij Bathi, Mortgage Property Officially A Comparative Jurisprudence Study Between Jurisprudence and Kuwaiti Law, Journal of Sharjah University of Shari'a and Humanities, 2007, Volume 4.
48. Nafrawi, Ahmed bin Ghanem (or Ghonaim) bin Salem bin Muhanna, Shihab al-Din al-Azhari al-Maliki (deceased: 1126 e), fruits Aldwani on the letter of Ibn Abi Zayd al-Qairawani, no edition, Dar al-Fikr,
49. Naja, Musa bin Ahmed bin Musa bin Salim bin Isa bin Salem Al-Hijawi Al-Maqdisi, and then Salhi, Sharaf al-Din, (deceased: 968 e), persuasion in the jurisprudence of Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal, without printing, (Investigator: Abdul Latif Mohammed Musa al-Sabki) Knowledge Beirut – Lebanon
50. Najdi Ra'if Abd al-Rahman, Shari'a Standard No. (18), Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions, Arrest
51. Nayef bin Juman al-Jaridan, (2012), Documentation Contracts, http://fiqh.islammessage.com
52. Nkari, Judge Abdul-Nabi Ibn Abdul-Rasul Al-Ahmad (deceased: S 12 e), The Constitution of the Scholars (the University of Science in the conventions of the arts)
53. Qana, Eltaher, (2006-2007), Role of Distribution of Property in the Islamic Economy, Master Thesis, University of Haj Lakhdar-Batna, Algeria
54. Qasimi, the virtues of interpretation
55. Rada'a, Muhammad Ibn Qasim Al-Rasa, Explanation of Ibn Arafa's Limits, No edition, Dar Al-Gharb Al-Islami: Beirut, 1993
56. Ramli, Shams al-Din Muhammad ibn Abi al-Abbas Ahmad ibn Hamza Shahab al-Din al-Ramli (died: 1004 e), the end of the needy to explain the curriculum, my last, Dar al-Fikr: Beirut, 1984.
57. Razi, Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr bin Abdul Qader Hanafi al-Razi (666 AH), Mokhtar al-Sahah, I 5, (investigation, Yusuf Sheikh Mohammed), Modern Library - Model House: Beirut, 1999
58. Sabki, Taj al-Din Abdul Wahab ibn Taqi al-Din (died: 771 e), Ashaba and isotopes, I 1, the House of Scientific Books, 1991.
59. Sawi, Abu al-Abbas Ahmad ibn Muhammad al-Khaluti (died: 1241 e), in the language of salik to the closest tract known as the footnote to the small annotation (small explanation is the explanation of Sheikh al-Dardair for his book called the closest path to the doctrine of Imam Malik), without printing,
60. Shaheen, Adel bin Shaheen bin Mohammed, Taking the money on the works of proximity, I 1, House treasures of Seville for publication and distribution, 2004.
61. Shukani, Muhammad bin Ali bin Mohammed bin Abdullah Al-Yamani (deceased: 1250 AH), Fath al-Qadeer, I 1, Dar Ibn Katheer, Dar al-Kalim al-Tayeb - Damascus, Beirut, 1414
62. Siwasi, Kamal al-Din Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahid (681 e), explain Fatih al-Qadeer, Dar al-Fikr Place of publication: Beirut.
63. Sufi Hassan, History of Legal and Social Systems, Dar al-Nahda al-Arabiya, Cairo, Egypt, 1972.
64. Suwayti, Abdul Rahman bin Abi Bakr, Jalal al-Din al-Suyuti (deceased: 911 e), Ashaba and isotopes, Dar al-Kuttab al-Ulami, I 1, 1990
65. Tahani, Muhammad bin Ali Ibn al-Qadi Muhammad Hamed bin Mohammed Saber Al-Farouqi Hanafi (deceased: 1158 AH), Encyclopedia of the Scouts of Arts and Sciences, 1, (Presentation, supervision and review Rafiq Al-Ajam Inquiry, Ali Dahrouj Transferring the Persian text to Arabic, George Zinani), Lebanon Publishers Library - Beirut, 1996. .
66. Tameya, Taqi al-Din Abu al-Abbas Ahmad ibn Abd al-Halim al-Harani (died: 728 AH), Almstadrak on the total fatwas of Shaykh al-Islam, I 1, (collection and rank and printing at his expense: Muhammad bin Abdul Rahman bin Qasim (deceased: 1421 e)), 1418 e.
67. The Council of Senior Scholars in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
68. The values of the nutmeg, Abu Abdullah Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr ibn Ayyub (691 - 751), the methods of governance in the politics of legitimacy, I 1, (Investigator: Nayef bin Ahmed Al-Hamad)
69. Tirmidhi, Muhammad bin Isa bin Surah Ibn Musa al-Dahhak, Abu Issa (deceased: 279 e), the Great Mosque - Sunan al-Tirmidhi, no edition, (Investigator: Bashar Awwad Ma'arouf), Dar al-Gharb al-Islami, Beirut, 1998.
70. 'Uthaymeen Muhammad bin Saleh bin Muhammad (died: 1421 AH), al-Sharh al-Mumti' Ali Zad al-Mustaqna ', 1, Dar al-Jawzi, 1422-1428
71. Yahya bin Abi Al-Khair bin Salem Al-Omrani Al-Shafi'i (died: 558 AH), the statement in the doctrine of Imam Shafi'i, I 1, (Investigator: Qasem Mohammed Al-Nouri), Dar Al-Manaj - Jeddah, 2000
72. Yousef Al - Qadaj (1445 AH), Organization of Real Estate and Tunica, Research presented in the real estate and legal systems of the Ministry of Justice in Saudi Arabia.
73. Zahra, Muhammad, Property and Contract Theory in Islamic Law, Dar Al-Fikr Al-Arabi, Cairo
74. Zawriqi, Juma Mahmoud, Real Estate Documentation in Islamic Law, I 1, Publication of the General Establishment for Publishing, Distribution and Advertising Tripoli, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, 1985.
75. Zmakhshari, Abu al-Qasim Mahmud bin Amr bin Ahmed, Jarallah (deceased: 538 e), the search for the facts of the mystery of download, i 3, Dar al-Kitab al-Arabi - Beirut, 1407 e
76. Zuhaili, Wahba bin Mustafa, interpretation of enlightenment in the doctrine and Shari'ah and curriculum, I 2, Contemporary Thought House - Damascus 1418.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.