The Impact of Social Marketing on Enhancing Social Services Image of Visual Media Audience in Jordan
This study aimed to know the effect of social marketing in enhancing the mental image about the social services to the visual media audiences in Jordan based on the distractive analytical method, a questionnaire has been developed and distributed to the sample’s individuals, (500) questionnaires were distributed, and (477) questionnaires were retrieved usable for the statistical analysis, by (95.5%) from the total number of the distributed questionnaires, which was sufficient for the analysis purposes the study reached a group of results, the most important are: the presence of effect with statistical significance at significance level (α=0.05) of the social marketing with its activities (Society enlighten, supporting the national initiative, building the social solidarity) in enhancing the mental piture about the social services with, its elements collectively of the visual audiences in Jordan.
There is an effect with statistically significance at significance level (α=0.05) of the social marketing represents by the society enlighten in enhancing the mental image on the social services in its elements collectively of the visual media audiences in Jordan.
The study recommended the increase of the enlightenment campaigns to the society, especially the visual one to illustrate the importance of the social marketing to the audiences through supporting the initiatives provided by the concerned parties (the private and public sectors) and their enhanced marketing programs for the audiences to benefit from them, and exerting more marketing activities to encourage the society’s individuals for the voluntary works and the social projects that increase the social solidarity between the society individuals through motivating the visual mass media to support the natural initiative to positively influence the audiences mental image, and the establishment of a specialized division in most of the ministries and public departments caring about managing the social marketing activities.
- Borger, M.M., (1999). "The Importance of First Impressions" in Business Journal Serving Jacksonville & Northeast Florida, 15(6), P. 23.
- Marchand, R., (1999). Creating the Corporate Soul; The Rise of Public Relations and Corporate Imagery in American Big Business. England, Oxford University Press.
- Boyle, M. (2002). The right stuff. Fortune, March 4, 85-86.
- Byrne, J. A (1999), “Philip Morris; Inside America’s Most reviled company,” business week online.
- Dowling, G.R. (1994), Corporate Reputations. Strategies for Developing the Corporate Brand, Kogan Page, London.
- Kotler, P & Keller, K. (2016).Marketing Management. Pearson Education Limited, England.
- Kotler, P. &Zaltman, G. (1971). Social Marketing: An Approach to planned social change. Journal of Marketing, 35(3).pp.3-12,
- Kotler, P. and Roberto, E. (2009).Social marketing strategies for changing bupblic behavior, the free press (Macmillan, Inc.), New York.
- Nicholson, M and Hong Xiao, S. (2011). Consumer behavior analysis and social marketing practice.
- O’Sullivan( 2012). Environmentally responsible behavior in the workplace: An internal Social Marketing Approach Workplace.
- Pipeline, L. (2010). Impact of social marketing tools on consumer behavior, human resources, Vytaulas Magnus University Lithuania.
- Shu, Cherrie Jiuhua (2016(. An integrative model of organizational safety behavior, Undergraduate Honors Theses. Paper 791.
- Smith, W. (2006). Social marketing: an overview of Approach and effects, Journal list Ing prev. 1(12), pp:138-143.
- Synder, Beth (2000)."Amaster Yard Upends Elite Image in Advertising Age, (Electronic), Midwest Region Edition, 71(28), 28.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.