The impact of globalization on the management of human resources in the Algerian economic enterprise
The remarkable changes, including globalization way to influence the situation of economic institutions and the thought of management and administration, resulting in the emergence of an administrative model developed after the development of human capital at the top of concerns and thus integrate the strategies in the enterprise and the world economy is now working to be more interactive and more global; where most of the products now reflect all international borders and barriers, to invade world markets, but they include the resources of all kinds of raw materials and capital and manufactured goods and services such as insurance and communication systems and individuals.
- Peaceful, strategic human resources, Dargrayb, Cairo 0.2001 management.
- Mahmoud Ahmed al-Khatib, human resources management, Ain Shams, Cairo 2001 Library,
- Fred Najjar, strategic management of human resources, University House, Alexandria, 2006, p. 20.
- Omar Sakr, "Globalization and contemporary economic issues", Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration, 2002-2003 Edition,
- Fabienne Boudier» conférence "Mondialisation et Strategies de firmes à international" année 2009.
-The globalization of markets, Theodore Levite": Harvard business review maijuin 1993 repris par REM N ° = 114 1987, Aout, septembre - octobre 1987, l menbéling global
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.